Don't waste your time reading this stupid blog

It's just a sweary rant.



Sunday 31 October 2010

My staycation to India.


Today you are surprised to see me immersing myself in Indian ways, cultures and traditions.
But I know what you're thinking. A staycation? To India? Eh?

Andy you've either a hipster doofus, a shitter or a knobhead.
Ha ha ha ha. Actually I simply went to the Diwali celebrations in Trafalgar Square in London, Paris.


There were bands of children who did traditional screeching into the microphone. This was followed by some more children doing some caterwauling.


I wandered round taking a few shots while I looked for the beer tent. Well reader, I was wandering for a bloody long time. Why? There was no arseing beer tent.

I ask you. What kind of celebration doesn't involve a few relaxing straighteners?
I'll tell you.

Diwali.

No wonder these two below look a bit glum.

Hey, we all feel a bit feel a bit like this sometimes, even on Diwali but I'm sure it's nothing a couple of pints of refreshing lager or a Blue Wkd wouldn't sort out.

Take note Diwali organisers.


Below:
The Rawalpindi Shriekers peform their traditional bellowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment