Don't waste your time reading this stupid blog

It's just a sweary rant.



Wednesday 13 October 2010

13th Oct 2010

Went for a coffee and read the paper at Nero's. I really love this. Sitting there for an hour reading the paper and seeing everyone else at work. It gives me a great sense of wellbeing.

Then I came home, had a nice relaxing poo, donned my frictionless running shorts (high cut) and trainers and went for a run down the Regent's Canal to Victoria Park. And then back again. It's 6 bally miles and I didn't fall in once! Which is a stroke of luck. When I do this run in summer my face reaches a temperature of 3000 degrees Kelvin. I did this run last Monday and when I gasped past a sort of sixth form college in Islington (or Islingbastard as I call it) one of the stupid youngsters standing outside being all cool, ran next to me, making boob bouncing gestures. I dearly wanted to knock his stupid block off but you can't do that. Oooh it makes me cross. Wanker.

I saw this on the way home so I took a picture of it. Two CCTV cameras keeping an eye on each other. Mutually guarding themselves from being stolen. I think there's a lesson for us all here. Friends should look after...no...Friends should look at...no that's not right either....errrmm...True friends are eternally...eternally...errrmm....ahh bugger it, maybe there's no lesson after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment