Don't waste your time reading this stupid blog

It's just a sweary rant.



Friday 15 October 2010

Nero's


Pretty much every day I go to Nero's and have a coffee while I read the newspaper. Many people think this is boring. Know what I say to those people?
"Ahhh shut your cakehole."

Yes I do.
Anyway this is what my chin, conk and lower body (or mid section) looks like when I am doing this very thing.
I also popped into the Post Office Museum round the back of Europe's largest Post Office on Mount Pleasant. To go round it took precisely 8 minutes. I know this because I had to sign in
(12: 50) and out again (you've guessed it - 12:58). The signing in ceremony (what with not knowing the date and having to ask the man and then not knowing the time and having to ask the man) took almost as long as my stroll round the exhibits.
I didn't even take a picture it was so lacklustre. It literally lacked lusture. Museumwise I mean. The cabinets were quite lusterous.

No comments:

Post a Comment