Don't waste your time reading this stupid blog

It's just a sweary rant.



Tuesday 8 February 2011

New Year fireworks

 
Bit of an experiment really. To see if I could upload video. 
These fireworks were going off from about 4:30 in the afternoon. Slowly at first but building up until midnight, when the whole of Shanghai burst into goddam flames. This occurred every night for 5 days. And during the day firecrackers were going off just to keep everyone in the mood. I think some of this is anti-aircraft. Some high jinks from the army boys lead to the gun getting away from them a bit.
Can't blame them for going a bit mental because it's the only public holiday they get. It's now work work work until next year. Needless to say I got thoroughly involved in the celebrations by introducing a little bit of noble English culture into the proceedings. Ha ha ha. Yes. I got  a bit drunk. Like a great big fat idiot. Well I see it as a cultural exchange. Hands across the ocean. You know. That type of thing.
I don't know why this copy is centered. 
Weird. 
And unpleasant.


No comments:

Post a Comment