Don't waste your time reading this stupid blog

It's just a sweary rant.



Monday 8 November 2010

Look at this big nosed idiot!

I took a picture of this old stone set in the wall in Herbal Hill and made it into a T-shirt several months ago. Yesterday I went for Sunday lunch at The Coach and Horses just round the corner from there, with my silly friend Dan and his Mrs + two children. I was wearing my wonderous t-shirt so I got Dan to take a pic of me with his swanky iMobilephone. Et voila! Here it is.
Unfortunately it gives the impression that I've got a bit of a massive conk. Which I haven't. In reality it's a little button nose.




In other news I have to leave my flat. The landlord's sold it round my ears. I have a month to find a new pad but that's OK. It's exciting to change where I lay my head.
I know one thing though. It must be within a hop, skip and a jump and a puke of The Calthorpe on Gray's Inn Road. In my opinion, London's best pub. In almost everyone else's opinion therefore, crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment