Don't waste your time reading this stupid blog

It's just a sweary rant.



Tuesday 23 November 2010

I've only gone and pranged the new tub.

I got a new tub after I holed the previous when I drove her into a submerged bong attempting the infamous Ljaanbeertaarljeergsaaaniereeergraacht van der Deewartleejlieerberger bridge.

The new one was an S -Class. Yeah you heard me. The 2200. So you can imagine how keen I was to get my hands on her gunwhales. Anyway. I weighed anchor at her berth outside our flat and got her wedged in the canal attempting a three-point turn. It turns out she was precisely the same length as the width of the canal. Some stoned old hippie at the helm of a traditional Dutch Faaart barge making 6 knots, rammed her amidships and unfortunately she turned turtle and went under.

Bloody hippies. Or hjippies as the Dutch would probably have it. Wjankers.

My S-class 2200 after my boating accident.



I'm getting a new one tomorrow. Avast behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment