Don't waste your time reading this stupid blog

It's just a sweary rant.



Wednesday 1 December 2010

Bloody bollocks.

The HMDS Marjke Skjidmark

Look at this bloody mess. This is the replacement for my 2200.
Her Majesty's Dutch Ship the Marjke Skjidmarke.
As you can from the clean lines and reinforced bulwarks she's a traditional Dutch coaling skiff. She's a tough old, no nonsense, tub who's been working the canals of Northern Holland for the last 150 years. I was particularly pleased with the deckchair you can see up there on the poop deck and I planned to spend many a summer afternoon slumped in it.
She didn't last two minutes.
I can't bring myself to explain what happened but it was a combination of the notorious Amstel Ljock (which is Amstel Lock in English), my trousers, an old mine planted by the resistance during World War Two and, you've guessed it, a stoned old hippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment