Don't waste your time reading this stupid blog

It's just a sweary rant.



Thursday 27 January 2011

Bollocks

What you'd see if you leaned out of my bedroom window and cast your eyes right a bit. And also adjusted your retinas to make the colours zingier.
Pardon my French but it's proving quite difficult to blog. I can't blog at work because I'm doing so-called "work" and I can't blog at home because of the Chinese Communist Party. Know what I call 'em? That's right. Chinese Communist Party Poopers.
And I have loads of hilarious anecdotes already. Especially the one where I attempt, and fail, to buy a postage stamp whilst simultaneously becoming the catalyst for a loud shouting match that quickly involves every Chinese person in the Post Office ie everyone except me.
Also there was to be an instructional guide explaining how to be a Chinese pedestrian (Rule 1: Always find the narrowest point on the pavement to stop and dither. That way you can block an entire thoroughfare all by yourself).
Also it's Chinese New Year on Wednesday whereupon, so I've been told, the entire country goes collectively batshit.  In my opinion they all seem bloody batshit under normal circumstances so that's got to be worth taking a few pictures of.
Bloody communists. Always spoiling things.

No comments:

Post a Comment